History of Perfection Schoo

By Oreta Wright
Sun Columnist
The Perfection School first opened for classes in 1925 as the “Kildare Colored School” with Ms. Allie Stanley as principal. It was located north of Kildare on Highway 248. It was a result of consolidating two smaller schools in the district, Duck Creek School and the original Kildare Colored School. 
Students were later received from Ebenezer of Lodi, Sunrise of Linden, Leek Creek, Bivins and Moore-Branch Schools.  Read more in our e-edition:  http://www.etypeservices.com/SWF/LocalUser/Casscounty1//Magazine38600/Full/index.aspx?id=38600
Rate this article: 
No votes yet